The four back pinned pillar movement has silk suspension and outside countwheel, it is boldly signed A.J. Brodon, Paris.
The 4 ½ ” enamel dial is signed on the back by its maker “caillouel” and on the front by Brodon, it has finely cut and engraved hands.
Arnoult Joseph Brodon was a member of the order of FDMDO in 1757 and was working at Place Dauphine in 1772 and Quae-Des-Orsevres in 1781.
Height: 16 1/2 ” (42cms)